Tuesday, September 3, 2013

About me

My name is Dulce Diaz I am currently an Orange Glen High School student. I enjoy hiking and going to the beach.  I admire activities that bring out my inner creativity. I have always had a passion for photography. I believe each photograph has a purpose and a story behind it. Photography is about making visible what without you, might perhaps never have been seen. -Robert Bresson.                            

Motivation is what gets you started, Habit is what keeps you going
By Dulce Diaz


When I took this photo I had to hold the camera very steady. I also had to find a good position where I could capture the kitten laying down in the angle I wanted. I found this type of picture to be harder than it seamed. So I gave the kitten a shoelace as a distraction to keep it from moving, making it easier for me to focus the lens on the kitten. I also added flash because the lighting indoors was very poor, and I wanted to make the kitten pop out with the darker background, while instructing your eyes directly to its face. 
By Dulce Diaz

No comments:

Post a Comment